The Tone Protector™ Reed Case: Digital Reed Storage with Two-Way Humidity Control
The Tone Protector™ Reed Case is the world’s first digital bagpipe reed storage case with two-way humidity control, offering unparalleled protection for your most important and valuable pipe chanter reeds. Storing your reeds at a constant and precisely chosen humidity level is the single easiest and powerful thing you can do to instantly improve your bagpipe sound — that’s exactly what the Tone Protector does!
• Speed up the break-in process with new reeds by placing them into the Tone Protector™ Reed Case prior to playing.
• Extend the life of your reeds by storing them in at a constant and precisely-chosen humidity level.
• Ensure that all of your reeds are ready to be played.
• Achieve a more consistent sound from day to day, more stable pitch, greater precision of tuning, clearer sound, more efficient pipes that are easier to play.
The Tone Protector is a complete reed storage and maintenance system that keeps your reeds at constant humidity level to ensure consistent, optimal reed performance. For best results, store all of your reeds in the Tone Protector™ Reed Case and use the Tone Protector Reed Protector on your chanter at all time.
To purchase a Tone Protector and our other most popular products at $70 off, please click here for the Tone Protector Ultimate Bundle — includes the The Tone Protector™, Tone Protector™ Reed Case, Bagpipe Gauge, Piper’s Advantage™ Bagpipe Phone Mount and the Piper’s Ultimate Reed Poker!
Special Quantity Pricing: Orders of 10 or more will automatically receive the discounted price of 15% off. To order all in one same color, please choose your color from the menu below. To order mixed colors, please select “No Color Preference” and you can send us your color choices by email.
The Tone Protector Reed Protector is covered by UK Patents GB2565208 and GB2565207. US Patents Pending.
All in-stock colors ready for immediate shipping!
A complete reed storage and maintenance system, the Tone Protector™ keeps your reed at constant humidity level to ensure consistent optimal reed performance.
The Tone Protector was designed and tested by pipers to help immediately improve your bagpipe sound by giving you consistent sound from day to day, more stable pitch, greater precision of tuning and longer lasting reeds, making your pipes easier to tune and more efficient to play with clear, bright sound.
• 1x Tone Protector™ Reed Case: Digital Reed Storage with Two-Way Humidity Control
• 2x Humidity Control Packs (Pre-Calibrated 75% R.H.)
• 1x BONUS How to Get A World-Class Bagpipe Sound Handbook
• 1x Personalized one-on-one Support to help you reach your Bagpipe Tone Goals
• Two-way humidity control technology stabilizes your reeds to a constant and precisely chosen humidity level
• Digital hygrometer and thermometer with large, easy-to-read LCD display
• High-impact clear plastic hinged reed storage case with double snap-lock closure
• Double density closed cell two-color foam reed storage insert for maximum protection and secure storage
• Two-way humidity control technology adds or removes moisture as needed to maintain a precisely controlled, specifically chosen humidity level
Designed, tested, and built by Jori Chisholm, founder of BagpipeLessons.com and creator of the Tone Protector, the Bagpipe Gauge, the Piper’s Ultimate Reed Poker, and Piper’s Advantage™ Bagpipe Phone Mount and the Piper’s Metronome™ app.
The Tone Protector™ is covered by these Patents: US10832641, GB2565208, GB2565207.